The contents of the website http://www.malucchi.it are property of FIRST srl via Maremmana, 100 – 50059 Vinci (Firenze) – ITALIA – P.IVA/C.F.: IT05843160481.
The use of the contents, navigation, and requests for information are subject to acceptance of these Terms of Service under the rules of Italian and European legislation.
In the case of investigations or legal proceedings, FIRST srl will deliver and track information in its possession to the competent authorities.
FIRST srl will do everything possible to maintain the ownership of the website free of viruses, however FIRST srl is unable to guarantee it 100%.
For this reason, we recommend the users the utmost care to ensure adequate protection against viruses, trojans, and anything else related to badware.
FIRST srl does not guarantee the absence of errors or availability of services offered on this website.
Furthermore, with the acceptance of these terms of service and the request for information, the users explicitly accept the data for the purposes of the Law 196/2000.
FIRST srl for the proper attribution, stores, together with the content of the commentary, all data in its possession, including the IP address of the writer, in the way shown in Privacy section and for any claims or actions regarding the Public Authority .
Information according to Section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30/06/2003 “Personal Data Protection Code” Information to customers and suppliers
In compliance with Section 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.06.03 “Personal Data Protection Code”, FIRST srl, as Data Controller, is required to provide you with the following information regarding the processing of your personal data:
– Data are collected for contractual, commercial, statistical and promotional purposes;
– Data processing is performed by electronic and magnetic means or on paper;
– Your data provision is compulsory to enable us to fulfill all accounting, legal and contractual obligations. Should you fail to provide data which are not directly related to the above legal or contractual obligations, we, as Data Controller, shall make consequent decisions regarding our business relationship, based on the importance for us of such lacking data;
– Further to the communication and dissemination of data as required by law, data may be supplied to the following entities: company’s employees within their field (sales, production, administration), companies belonging to the FIRST srl, controlled or affiliated companies, company’s sales representatives, factoring companies, credit collection companies, credit insurance companies, financial institutions, leasing companies, professionals and consultants, data processing companies, commercial information companies and transport companies;
– Data shall be processed for the whole duration of our contractual relationship and also afterwards in order to comply with all legal obligations;
– The Data Subject can exercise the rights referred to in Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30/06/2003;
– The Data Controller is FIRST srl, based in via della Maremmana, 100 – 50059 Vinci (FI);
– The person responsible for data-handling is Mr. Riccardo Malucchi.
Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30/06/2003
– 1. The person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non existence of the personal data concerning the same, even if not yet recorded, and the communication of the said information in an intelligible form;
– 2. The person concerned has the right to obtain the following:
– a) the source of the personal data;
– b) the purpose and the means of processing;
– c) the logic applied if the data is processed using electronic means;
– d) the personal information concerning the proprietor, the officers in charge and the representatives nominated in accordance with Article 5, subparagraph 2;
– e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data might be communicated or who might acquire knowledge of the same in his/her position of representative nominated for the territory of the State, of officer(s) in charge or of designated person(s).
– 3. The person concerned has the right to obtain:
– a) the update, the correction, or the integration of the data, if of interest to the same;
– b) the cancellation, the transformation into an anonymous form or the blocking of the data which have been processed unlawfully in addition to the data which do not need to be preserved in relation to the purposes for which the said data have been collected and subsequently processed;
– c) the certification that the operations pursuant to letter a) and b) have been made known, also with regards to their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or published, with the exception of those cases in which the said fulfillment becomes either impossible or requires the employment of means which are manifestly disproportionate to the rights protected.
– 4. The person concerned has the right to oppose partially or in full:
– a) for legitimate reasons the processing of data which concern the same even if the data pertain to the purpose of the data collection;
– b) the processing of personal data which concern the same for purposes related either to advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market research or for commercial communication.
Information updated to 10/02/2014
All site content including text, images, and source code are owned by FIRST srl, each Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited unless expressly granted in writing by owner of copyright.
Summaries, quotations and short texts are reproducible for purposes of study or training provided it is expressly stated to the author, the source indicated and its link to the page on the site www.malucchi.it, however always working directly or indirectly for no-profit, or that such quotations do not constitute competition to the economic use of the work.
Any violation will be prosecuted under Italian law and European Union.
The names of products and services and members of the site are trademarks owned by FIRST srl and protected under the Law 929/1942 and subsequent changes and rules on unfair competition.
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer or mobile device. They are commonly used to run websites or run them more efficiently. This is possible because the sites are able to read and write files of this kind, enabling them to recognize and remember important information that will facilitate your browsing.
More information on allaboutcookies.org.
During the browsing are issued two types of cookies:
– technical Cookies: they are essential to the operation of the site and allow you to navigate and use services and options. Without them, the site would not be able to function at its best and may be unable to make it accessible or provide certain services or options you require.
Technical cookies are divided into two categories:
– Persistent cookie: they remain even after you close your browser until their preset expiration date
– Session cookie: they are erased each time the browser is closed
These cookies, always sent from this domain are needed to view the site and in relation to technical services offered, they will be always used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in his browser (thus potentially invalidating display site pages).
– Analytical Cookies: they collect information on the use you make of the Site and allow us to improve its operation. For example, analytical cookies tell us what are the most visited pages of the Site, help us to record any difficulties in the consultation and help us to understand if our content is effective or not. The information collected is useful to understand the geral rules of use of the site site, instead of the individual user.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service statistics provided by a third company (Google). The information generated by the cookie is transmitted from your browser to Google and stored on servers in the United States and other countries. Google will process this information for us to evaluate your use of this Website, filling out activity reports and providing other services relating to the activity on the site and on the Internet.
Without your explicit consent, Google Analytics will work in anonymised way and the IP address will not be traced.
If you want, you can also download and install the add-on for browser excluding of Google Analytics, here available: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In this way, however, you might not be able to use all the functionalities of the Site.
– Third-party cookies related to Plug-Ins of Social Media: in some cases we can allow to social media websites (such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.), to place markers or local storage devices on your computer for authentication and to gather some information about your visits to our websites through social media plug-in.
You can have the opportunity to access our site through social media.
Social media plug-in that we use come from:
If the user does not interact with the consent forms and exits by information closing or continuing the site navigation, the consent is considered provided to all cookies on specified.
Preferences can then be managed by clicking on “Cookie settings” at the bottom of this page.
The delivery of all cookies, both of the first and third parts, can be disabled acting on the settings of your browser; it should be noted, however, that this could make sites unusable if you block cookies that are essential for the delivery of functionality. Each browser has different settings to disable cookies; here below are links to instructions for more common browsers:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer
– Google Chrome
– Apple Safari
– Mozilla Firefox
For information and to disble third-part cookies, visit the following website: